Monday, October 17, 2011

Message from the Peace Troubadour

Message from James Twyman – Peace Troubadour
Beloved Friends...

There are two extremely important things I want to share with you. I hope you'll take just a couple of minutes to read this, and perhaps even share it with your friends. The first message involves a concert I'll be performing live from Assisi, Italy on October 26th, and the second involves one of my dearest friends and mentors, Neale Donald Walsch.
Assisi Live Concert ~ Live Online October 26th, Noon Eastern US Time

As many of you know, I am currently leading nearly 50 people on a walk through the countryside of Italy, arriving soon in Assisi, the home of Saint Francis, for a very important spiritual event. The leaders of the 12 major religions of the world are coming to Assisi to commemorate the first "World Day of Prayer" which took place 25 years ago. There is only one thing mission from this prayer event - Prayer! Though the event 25 years ago focused on the leaders praying the peace prayers from each of their traditions, this year they will not be allowed to pray, either publicly or privately - only give speeches.

Did you read that? They are commemorating the "World Day of Prayer," but won't be allowed to pray!

When I first heard this I was sad and worried. Now I feel a very different emotion - hope and great joy. I am hopeful because there are so many people who are responding to this call to allow the leaders to pray together, and I feel joy because I know that we will be the ones to make sure it happens. On October 25th I will be performing a concert in Assisi and will share the 12 peace prayers with people from around the world. Then on the 26th, I will perform that concert again, from Assisi, live online for the world to watch and share. I ask that you not only join me, but also pass this message to everyone you know, helping them understand the importance of this event. The concert will only be around 45 minutes, but in that time you'll feel the energy of Assisi, and of this important peace gathering.
Please join us! Simply go to: www.livestream.com/jamestwyman

This could very well be a pivotal moment in creating peace. I hope you'll be there with us!

Neale Donald Walsch The Storm Before the Calm

I was recently sent a great deal of promotional material, asking me to let people know about Neale's new book called "The Storm Before the Calm." I thought about sharing it all, but then a different idea came to me. I decided to simply share my own personal experience with Neale, and why I think this book is so important. Then, I hope you'll click on the link I've provided and check it out for yourself.

Neale is not only one of my dearest friends, but one of the greatest mentors in my life. He has shown me what it means to be a true spiritual leader, and I am forever in his debt for that. He has also shown me what it means to be a fully activated human being, and it's this energy he put into his new book which I know you will love.

"The Storm Before the Calm" explains what is happening in the world today and how you can be part of a creative solution. I remember when Neale first started writing it. He was more excited than I've seen him in years, and I know why. This is an IMPORTANT book! That's why I felt it was better to simply tell it to you straight. Check this out! Just go to this link and you'll understand for yourself why everyone is so excited.
Click HERE for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment